Put on your driving gloves, dear listener, for a particularly high-octane edition of the show as this week as we explore the world of speedsters, car chases and rally racing.
Amongst other thrilling selections, you will hear library music from both sides of the English Channel, a version of a well-known instrumental hit by anti-musicians The Shaggs and a most surprising "unplugged" version of that motorway classic, Autobahn.
More information about the show can be found at:
The website's also also the place to go to purchase tracks played on the show and download podcasts old and new.
If you would like to subscribe to the podcast, the easiest way is to subscribe via iTunes:
Alternatively, you can add this address to your podcast/RSS feed reader:
Do also please follow us on Twitter:
We also have a Facebook page which you may care to "like":
And we even have one of those there email addresses should you wish to get in touch:
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
Yours with the top down and the foot to the floor,
January 4, 2017 Subject:
"TRACK LIST FROM WEBSITE"
01. Jack Arel & Pierre Dutour: Top Rally From Luke Vibert’s Further Nuggets
02. Albert Duglas Meakin: Car Chase A Margellina (Dal Film Piedono Lo Sbirro) From Terence Hill, Vol. 1
03. The Shaggs: Wheels From The Shaggs
04. Johnny Pearson: Action Drive From KPM 1000 Series: Speed & Excitement
05. Gabor Szabo: Sophisticated Wheels From California Dreamin’: Jazz Exotica
06. James Taylor Quartet: One Way Street From The Money Spyder
07. The Ventures: Starsky & Hutch From TV Themes
08. Oscar Brandenburg Orchestra: Music To Drive By From Girl In A Suitcase (Upgraded)
09. Fink: Autobahn From Mondscheiner
10. BBII: Car Chase From Red Giant